ANNOUNCE: ecap-tcl v 0.1

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Sun Dec 11 21:49:29 UTC 2016

On 12/11/2016 07:17 AM, Georgios Petasis wrote:
> With ecap-tcl you can adapt content with code written in Tcl.
> https://github.com/petasis/ecap-tcl

An eCAP Tcl wrapper is a valuable contribution, thank you! If you do not
mind, I will add a link to your Github project from the e-cap.org site.

FWIW, it was not clear to me what the current limitations of the wrapper
are: Can Tcl adapters utilize all APIs offered by the official C++ eCAP
library? Please consider documenting that if you have not already.

For example, it was not immediately obvious to me whether the Tcl
wrapper already supports asynchronous message analysis documented in
libecap/doc/async.txt and illustrated by the official adapter_async
sample adapter.

Thanks again,

Alex.